Saturday 13 November 2010

Road Trip

From Diary to Blog- Bethlehem, PA 8th November 2010
Scott's at work and I have the car, its really sunny but BLOODY freezing, good thing I have the RAB jacket Elaine bought me. snuggly! I have my D40 and Im going to take a walk soon- might get some nice photos-cute town.
Def time to sit down for some coffee and warm up! The amount of leaves there are here. I don't think I have seen this many before LOL-
Right, gonna meet Scott for some lunch now, and then its my 4 hour journey up to Upstate New York, should be interesting!

Saratoga Springs, NY 9th November 2010
That 4 hour car journey turned into 5 and a half hours!!!!!!! MEN!! Scott had been playing with the bloody sat nav a few days before making it so it would avoid any tolls!! At least I took the scenic route. Still-It was rather dodge driving a 15 year old car into the mountains in a blizzard through some freaky old towns, where you might likely get attacked by toothless zombies!! OK! drama queen I know!! I finally made it to the hotel in Saratoga Springs and there was snow everywhere! First of the Year!


crap photos- but you get the idea about the snow!!! :P
Scott arrived at 9- him and his boss took 3 and a half hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me= not impressed!! LOL

It's now 10am and Fresh Prince is on, think I'll take a walk around the town. It is soo cute. Miserable day though and I think most of the snow has gone :(

10th November
Went out for dinner last night- yum lasagna and Scotts boss paid! double yum! haha! Scott finishes work at 12 and we take a drive around Saratoga Lake.


Scott tells me he's got two days off work.
Tonight- BOSTON, MA

(Scott always helps, it's fine!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment