Sunday 21 November 2010

"Honey I found you"

My last week in Chalfont was filled with planning my next adventures, watching the kids play soccer!!!! haha!! Eating some goooooood food- 'Honey' in Doylestown has the most amazing ribs with ginger ice cream! seriously deelish! something you would find in a Gordon Ramsay restaurant for sure! Alex you would LOVE it!! sewing Maddies brownie badges on her sash, playing some scrabble, some mexican train (dominoes) and drinking some red wine! not to mention- watching some paint dry!! haha!! actually!!
This was the day Scott lost his Saint Christopher on the field. We went back later searching for around an hour. I was thinking about how in "Honey I shrunk the kids" when the dad walks right near them, then turns just as he comes close and walks away. At this point of my thought I turned back to the direction I was facing and I saw it!!!! woo hooo!! spooky though huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment