Friday 14 January 2011

Brunei Airport 5/1/11

The inbetween stage. In Brunei after travelling all night from Brisbane. I've slept on the most uncomfortable chairs with the worst pillow in the world- my camera bag! eugh! And to top it off its bloody freezing. People need to sort their AC out!! LOL!
I have two more flights to go until i am in Chiang Mai. Trying to plan things in my head but who knows which way I will end up travelling! It is a strange thing not to have any plans. I'm meeting Julie in Chiang Mai but not until tomorrow. I hope I'll be ok for tonight when I arrive.
Its definately comforting to know that I am meeting a friend there.

I want to be everywhere at once, I want to be home with my family, I want to see my friends, I want to be in America with Scott, I want to be in Thailand, in Malaysia, in Hong Kong, in Eygpt! haha! Oh and especially India! ooo! I wish I could just travel with all my friends and family and then I would never want to be in all so many places at once. LOL! Im talking jibberish now so I'll stop. I just need to remember.

Elly- Your in Asia!!! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment